Friday, November 22, 2013

PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A NIGGER!

THERE, I SAID IT
Johann Wagener 11-22-13


And now it's only a matter of getting over the nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I'm told by many self-proclaimed Constitutional scholars that referring to the President of the United States using this term; as distasteful and disgusting as it is, protected speech; much unlike yelling "fire" in a crowded theater (when there is no fire) , and must be defended at all costs lest we be stripped of a cherished freedom.

I'm also told by the "scholars" that when it comes to people in political office this right is sacrosanct; with the exception of threatening violence, and is merely "criticism."

When it comes to President Obama Republicans are in the forefront in defending free speech given their reactions and commentary when they or their base slur the President so I thought I would try to level the playing field;

I'd like to suggest that politicians, on either side of the political landscape, encourage their constituents to exercise their 1st  Amendment rights by referring  to their opponents using their ethnic backgrounds; See The racial slur database to look up your target

For example;

Ronald Reagan is a "bog-jumper"  "donkey"  "fire bush" (click for more)

George Bush is a "island monkey"  "rock spider" (click here for more)

Mitt Romney is a mix of "guffie" "fur licker"  "cross-dresser" "moron" (click for more)
Mitt Romney: Ethnic Ancestry Summary
40.6% England — Mostly Northwest England, partly W.Midlands.
18.8% Scotland
26.6% Colonial-Yankee
12.5% North-German
1.5-3% French, Acadian and possible Huguenot (see entries #5 and #7 far below)



I don't believe our Founding Fathers, even though a few of them referred to blacks as niggers and thought of them as only a half-of-a-person, thought (or even imagined) the right to free speech would lead Americans, down the path we are on. They were too much of a "gentleman."

I'd like to think that they expected future generations would be much more civil and patriotic given these rights, though it never occurred to them that, one day, a black man, would occupy the Oval office.

None  the less, I believe they had hoped for much more civility, respect for your fellow Americans; those were most likely  their aspirations.

As I wrap this up, I need to apologize if I offended anyone. It was not my intent.

I also realized that those that refer to the President using the "N" word are completely off base;

HE'S A "CALF" "COOKIES & CREAM" "CHROMIE" (click here for more)

And now that DNA testing is in the mix, I suspect there's many more Americans who are in for a big surprise; White supremacist would be black under America's one-drop rule

Just in case some of you don't know this; it doesn't wash off.

As an afterthought, I would add that I decided to use the complete word; N-I-G-G-E-R rather than just "N" in the headline because I think the latter is just a tactic used by those who want to avoid the issue of racism and address it head on. and not acquiesce by falling into line with a recent Supreme Court decision. ruling that racism no longer exists in America;  Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act but rather affirming racism is thriving, in a much more sophisticated form in these United States of America.

I also wondered how a black person, who is proud of the race, feels or thinks about being referred to as an "N"  knowing that the person mouthing that word has spelled it out in their mind?

I wonder why political leaders and media pundits think that by replacing the word "nigger"  with "N" is an effective, logical way to address racism in our society.

What must the next generation of blacks and whites be thinking when they ask; "mommy, what does the "N" word mean?"

Christians are well aware that the "sin" is committed in the thought not the expression of it. So how do they reconcile themselves with God on that one?

I also often wondered what would happen if an African-American were to proudly announce that'

"I'M AN AMERICAN NIGGER, AND DAMN PROUD OF IT"

How would a racist respond to that? In my profession they refer to it as "reverse psychology" which I interpret to mean that you "disarm" your attacker by using their own weapons against them.

Sounds like a plan to me. But then, I am just an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment